1. “Dear Araya, thank you so much for your help. Clients (Brad Pit and Angelina Jolly) were very pleased with how everything went and had a wonderful time on their trip. I love to work with you again in the future"
Stephanie Hatfield, Uncharted Outposts, USA
2. “Dear Ato Araya, thank you so much for our wonderful tour in Ethiopia with your capable company.”
Dr. Don Johanson (Founder of Lucy)
Virginia M. Ullman Chair in Human Origins
Professor, School of Human Evolution and Social Change
Founding Director, Institute of Human Origins
Arizona State University
3. “Dear Araya, Thank you again for a wonderful trip and all of your generosity, it is truly appreciated.”
Product Manager & Custom Journey Planner, TRAVCOA
4. “Hi Araya, I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you, your dad, and Dinknesh for the wonderful chance to see Ethiopia. I had a great time and your staff is top notch – again, I can’t say enough positive things about the guide and drivers. They took great care of us, and you are a pleasure to work with always. “
Destination Manager, Africa & the Middle East
Cox & Kings, The Americas
5. “Dear Araya, Thank you again for arranging such a wonderful trip to Ethiopia. I enjoyed every minute of the trip and I am so impressed with all the sites and the superb Dinknesh organization.”
491 King Street East
Toronto, ON M5A 1L9
416-633-5666 / 1-800-387-1483
6. “Dear Araya, due to months of hard work by many, the Dinknesh team has helped TravelQuest complete yet another successful eclipse journey. Our travelers truly had a trip of a lifetime and the pictures and words they have shared with us have been incredible. TQ trip leaders, Michel and Jim, gave high praise to your guides and Dinknesh, and I wanted to be sure to pass their compliments on to you to share with everyone. On behalf of all of us at TQ, I want to say, "Thank You!". It has been a pleasure working with Dinknesh and we look forward to future possibilities.Kindest regards,”
Join us and expect the extraordinary.
TRAVELQUEST INTERNATIONAL • 305 Double D Drive, Prescott, Arizona 86303 USA
Tel: + 1928.445.7754 / fax: +1 928.445.8771
7. “We have just returned from a visit to your beautiful country, and would like to tell you about our experience. We traveled with Travcoa before and so had fairly high expectations, but this tour far exceeded all our expectations. Our transfers from city to city were smooth and all administrative details of flight and hotel check-ins were handled with what looked like effortlessness, but obviously took a great amount of effort and coordination. Clearly all this cannot be accomplished without a well-managed organization, and Dinknesh certainly fits this description. “
Shlomit & Jacob Almagor
8. “… All logistical services for the UNFPA Donor Leadership Delegation group were executed by Dinknesh with both efficiency and professionalism. There was not a single logistical glitch, problem or oversight of any type. I am a twenty year veteran of designing and operating group tours around the world, and I was very impressed with all Dinknesh’s arrangements. The itinerary worked perfectly, the hotels were all the correct choices, the times allowed for activities worked well. The drivers, both on the main itinerary and on the extension itinerary were professional, responsive, safe and reliable…. I was entirely happy and content with ALL Dinknesh services. The group was entirely happy with all Dinknesh services. We all left Ethiopia feeling that we had been in excellent and professional hands throughout. Your flexibility and ability to adjust to changing circumstances as we traveled was very much appreciated and very valuable to a group such as ours…. Truly, you are a professional and excellent tour operator, and Wildland adventures will continue to use your services for all our groups and individuals, and for future UNFPA groups…. All in all, Dinknesh has done very well for this group and we are exceedingly happy with all Dinknesh service. We would – and will – recommend Dinknesh to any that ask for recommendations for tour operators in Ethiopia” Adrian Chalker
Director of Group Sales for UNFPA ;Wildland Adventures
9. “Dear Araya and Selam, please find below Mr Abrahams feedback. He very much enjoyded the tour and very satisfied with the handling by Dinknesh and Gebeco
The guide and driver did a great job and got huge knowledge.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance with this file.”
Gebeco GmbH & Co KG
10. “You were always very efficient in our communication, quick to respond, give full details and impressed me with your professionalism. Our guide was excellent. His rapport with the group members, his organisational skills, and his willingness to do anything asked of kim made the tour a very memorable journey. Our drivers in Addis, Omo, and Dire Dawa/Harar were all great. The vehicles were well maintained, comfortable and kept clean.”
Nick Deacock, Owner and Managing Director
Far Horizons Tours
11. “Hi Araya,
I hope this email finds you well. I received this lovely email from Nicolas Kinloch, who just returned from a Tailor-made trip around the Omo Valley, and wanted to pass it along to you.
He had a wonderful time, so I just wanted to say thank you very much for getting everything organised for him! Many thanks! Kristen
12. “Hi Araya, this is for you from our clients….
I just wanted to let you know what an incredible job your staff did for us during our recent trip to Ethiopia.
Every aspect of the trip went perfectly. The schedule was well planned, the vehicles in great shape, the drivers concentrated on the road every minute and drove exceptionally well, and the sights and activities well chosen.
Please extend our sincere thanks to everyone at Dinknesh who was involved in our tour for making our time in Ethiopia an extraordinary experience.
Gail Sermersheim;Gordon and Sarah Herring;Richard and Barbra Vernick;Dana Diehl;Marce Fuller and Lee D'Ovies”
Cox & Kings, The Americas
Cox & Kings Building8060 Melrose Avenue, 3rd FloorLos Angeles, CA 90046 USA
13. “Dear Araya, Could I start by thanking you for organizing such a wonderful educational and looking after us so well, the service we received during our journey was outstanding and our guide is a credit to Dinknesh.
Bales Worldwide (part of Virgin Holidays) are very keen to start operations (group tours) within Ethiopia for 2013 and would be delighted if you would consider working with us and our clients, becoming our sole Ethiopian ground agent. Bales Worldwide operate worldwide cultural group tours and are the specialist touring section with the Virgin Holidays Group.”
Product Manager Egypt, Middle East, Africa & Central America
Bales House, Junction Road
Dorking, Surrey RH4 3HL
14. “Dear Araya
I just wanted to pass on some lovely feedback from Alan and Becky Chan who have just returned from their trip to Ethiopia.
It’s great to get this feedback. Thank you for organising everything so perfectly for the Chan’s.”
Sales Team Leader, Explore UK
15. “Thank you! I appreciate all your work and help for our client. You've been great to work with and we are very happy. I hope to send you lot more business in the future.”
Vice President, Ker & Downey, USA
16. “Dear Araya and Mulugeta, I would like to thank you both for the extremely efficient service for all our 2011 tours. I have no doubt that this greatly assisted in making all these tours very successful. I trust that 2012 will also be an excellent year (we have already received good interest in our Ethiopian Endemic tours for next year) and maybe even top 2011.”
Tour Operations Manager & Tour Leader, Rock jumper Birding Tours CC
17. ..”thank you for good arrangement in October 2009 tour to Omo valley. Everybody seemed to enjoy the tour…”
Purchase and Planning Department Chief, World Air-Sea Service (WAS) Japan
18. "Your operation was first class all the way, from pickup at the airport, transfers, tours and our transfer back to the airport. Everything was professionally handled. Your drivers and tour guides were always prompt, courteous and are very knowledgeable on the history of your country. They went out of their way at times to make us comfortable,..."
Mr. Selwyn T. Joseph
19. "Since the group had return, I could talk with some of them and I have to tell you that the trip was a successful and the people enjoy very very much. Please, receive my congratulations for you, the guide, and the rest of the organization."
20. Bibi Solanes i Roca-Sastre, Directora, ArqueoTravel,Spain "We 5 had a wonderful time in Ethiopia a beautiful and diverse country. From day one everything rans as smooth as possible.... You run a super show."
21. "…Our dealings with Dinknesh are always handled on a prompt, efficient and professional basis and they are prompt payers of the fees we charge them to market their itineraries through The Africa Guide. I personally visited their office in Addis Ababa, been on a short tour with them and met the Director, Mr. Mulugeta Muluneh Mersha plus a few members of their staff. I have no doubt that they are reputable, well established company and will be able to provide you with the itinerary as they propose…"
Vera Cheal, United Kingdom
22. "…People are back and they told me: a wonderful journey, best organization, a very good crew and last not least, a boss who knows what clients need - thanks for all …"
SRS Studienreisen Ltd., Germany
23. "… This trip has met more than my expectations especially the friendship that grew between us tourists and the Dinknesh Team…"
Oliver Hess, England
24. "…Dinknesh Ethiopia Tour put together a great itinerary that flowed superbly and allowed us to never tire of a particular type of sight or activity…"
Paul Sively, USA
25. "Dinknesh Ethiopia Tour proved themselves to be generally professional and reliable, attitudes that made our holiday smooth and enjoyable…"
Aaron Birkbeck, Australia
26. "Our trip was excellent overall and we were very happy that you were able to reorganize our trip to the south. Our wedding Ceremony exceeded our expectations it was wonderful."
27. "… The trip has gone beyond our expectations. We are very happy about how the trip has been developed and we are very grateful to the guide for his kindness, helpful. Drivers have been very kind, friendly and good drivers and also to your tour agency for your excellent service…"
28. "… Our guide and our driver were great!!!! Very knowledgeable, good company, fun, we felt safe always…"
Dr. Merida Roets
29. "…100% pleased with the excellence & helpfulness of all of your people on my trip. They represent a shining example of how well your company takes such care in assuring your clients of having the ultimate experience possible…"
Len Doctor, USA
30. "..Thank you again for a great trip and we look forward to working with you."
Phil, Lost Frontiers, California
31. "The trip as a whole was very well organized everything went very smoothly … we were very pleasantly surprised by the overall efficiency…we would like to thank you for a most memorable tour of your beautiful country. We remember it with great affection and your organization and efficiency was second to none. Without it our trip would have been hard work as was the journey of many other tourists we met and watched”
32. "We arranged a private trip through Rock Jumper Birding Tours, South Africa. Dinknesh Ethiopia Tours was applied as the local operator. Everything went well and the service provide by the ground agents was superb”.
Trip Report compiled by Erik Forsyth, Rock Jumper Birding Tours
33. "The experience was amazing and our thanks go to Dinknesh Tours for guiding us so well through your wonderful country. In particular our guide and our driver were superb in their guidance. We have wonderful memories and took some fantastic photos particularly of your very friendly people…”
Geoff Annesley, Newzeland
34. "They said they were very happy with the tour and enjoyed the time they spent in Ethiopia. They complimented your company for the excellent job well done in looking after them during this time and for being considerate to their needs. They were especially pleased to be in Addis for the Timket festival."
Tim Todd, T.E.I. Tours & Travel, USA